"Hindsight is always twenty-twenty. " Billy Wilder
"Hindsight is an exact science. " Guy Bellamy

09 April 2010

Wi-fi

Traveling broadens the mind, and I am currently in need of just that. Nothing like jumping on the Internet and just finding a destination randomly – has a pleasant element of surprise! Guess what – looks like I ended up in sunny Hobart!


Don’t mind sitting in airport lounges as it gives me a feeling of anticipation – and as most have wifi Internet connection, it is also an opportunity to catch up on some of my favourite sites. Magnum Photos is one of those, and I particularly rate some of their  “in motion” short photo essays. Enjoy this one: http://inmotion.magnumphotos.com/essay/air

Photo © PeteM2010  No prizes for guessing where this  photo was taken!

No comments:

Post a Comment